There’s no shortage of advice for startup founders on the internet.
But sadly, most of it isn’t helpful.
Here’s the list of 7 pieces of startup advice, with explanations why. It’s interesting and useful even if you don’t plan on starting a new business.
1) There are only two things your business NEEDS to do.
2) Relationships with smart people will save your business.
3) Your product is a commodity.
4) Talk to your customers. A lot.
5) Invest in things that give you more time.
6) Define success for yourself.
7) Learn to sell your vision.